Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Johnny's contrbution

So...

A Bear walks into the a bar and says "Bartender, give me a beer."

Bartender says "Sorry Bear, we don't serve animals here."

Bear says "Look- if you don't give me a beer then I'm going to eat someone."

Bartender says "Bear- you do what you've gotta do- but I'm not serving you a drop."

Bear says "Whatever"

The Bear goes to the end of the bar and eats the lady sitting at the bar. All the patrons freak out and leave. Bloody mess.

Bear licks his lips and returns to the bar.

Bear says "see, I told you I'd eat someone if you didn't give me a beer. Now give me one before I eat someone else."

Bartender says "I'm not giving you a beer now, you're on drugs Bear."

Bear says "I'm not on drugs---"

Bartender says "Oh yay! That was the barbituate."

HAHAHAHAHA! Bear humor.

I just want everyone to know that if it comes down to it I can run faster than Shep so if anyone is going to get eaten it's his sorry ass.

2 comments:

Johnny & Shep said...

The joke was funny. The rest of it was an obvious lie. You can grow a better beard than me, though. I give you that.

Shep

Unknown said...

What is this road trip business. Are you coming back, Johnny? Are you, too, clerking in Alaska?